Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Crashing Down

I have been doing great at my new job until today..... I had been working for a few hours straight, like some REALLY intense hours and it started at 5:30AM.  well anyway I was carrying a tray with about 30 to 40 lbs. of dishes on it... well you can guess what happened I went to set it down and CRASH !!! I dropped that tray... on my poor toes no less.  I spilled  HOT coffee all down my leg and pretty sure I broke about $300 dollars worth of dishes .. boy am I glad they don't take it out of my pay!  I was already having a rough morning and when this happened I was saying to myself  "don't cry don't cry don't cry" I was close though I nearly cried my eyes out right there in the middle of the kitchen with the dishwasher asking me franticly if I was OK ... my face must have said it all cause people were asking me a zillion times if I was ok... oh well I am glad my boss was understanding and cared if I was hurt or not.  I really work at a great place when you break $300 dollars worth of china they ask if you would like to stay an extra shift... :)

Google image
Well I have an early morning(up by 5 AM)  Good night and always remember its ok to have mistakes its what teaches us about life.

Semper Fi,

Amber joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥