Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My prayer

Give me the greatness of heart to see, 
The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me the understanding so that I may know. 
When duty calls him, he must go. 
Give me a task to do each day, 
To fill the time when he's away. 
When he's in a foreign land, 
Keep him safe in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty is in the field, 
Please protect him and be his shield. 
And Lord, When deployment is so long, 
Please stay with me and keep me strong.

Author ~ unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥