Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Whats your song ?? Goodnight Mood link up #4

Let me just say spring break has been AMAZING. I was really blessed to get not 1 but 2 phone calls from my man  this week and that has definitely put me in a great mood as always. I heard this song this week and loved the tune .. especially the bubble in the background lol.  Enjoy :)
Semper Fi, Amber joy

P.S oh yeah on a side note I also found out man has made some marine corps. decisions this week, I'm REALLY proud of the way he did it with wisdom and prayer. :)




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

  1. Phone calls ARE the best arn't they! Just to hear thier voices is the best gift ever! Yah for you!!!!!

    I have to admitt, I have never heard of this song before? I know, I'm lame. Sorry! Pleae forgive me.

    Thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not normally the type of music I listen to but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments ♥