Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This WILL make you stronger



I have had a rough week and weekend with school, work, and CAR( lil bratty car is becoming more like its owner "STUBBORN") lol
I was driving home one night feeling really overwhelmed with whats been going on in my life. Talking to God , telling Him how I felt so weak and that I didn't think I could do all this "grown up stuff" on my own. Of course He reminded me with this AMAZING song that things  happen in our lives to make us STRONGER.   I of course cried like a baby but it was so good to be reminded that God is ALWAYS by my side. 
Hope you all have an amazing day full of things that make you stronger. 
Semper Fi, Amber joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥