Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

VERY THANKFUL

      So many things have been happening these last few days. First, I lost my car(broke down) and I have realized HOW much I depend on my car to get me around, when a girls on her own, a working car is a VERY important part of her life. COME BACK SOON CAR !!...
      
      Ok The Second thing is I have AMAZING friends!  you know who your friends are when your stuck in a rut (also known as care broken down), or any-other BIG thing in your life and they come and help you out.  Thank you to my friends Bethany, and Alberta for being there for me in this time of craziness, you are AMAZING and I'm so thankful to have you in my life !!!

     Third, I want to say I have an amazing Dad !! and little brother Emmett. They have helped me SO much with my silly little car. They both spent over 6 hours working on my car and I am SO thankful for their hard work.

    I am just overflowing with thankfulness today,
Semper Fi, Amber joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥