Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Care Packages

I must confess I am not very good at getting care packages out to my man. I feel just awful about it, I know he understands but there is no excuse good enough in my mind.  It doesn't matter that I spend an average of 2 hours of homework every night. I must remind myself that I need to make sending encouraging packages and letters to my man a priority, its just as important as getting an A in algebra(still working to achieve that one..lol). So I encourage you all out there to send a care package this week. Your man will be encouraged
Semper Fi , Amber Joy


google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥