Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Communication is the KEY

I left for class a little early so I could stop in to see my Bio Professor. I wanted to talk to her about having my phone on in her class. I told her how my boyfriend is a Marine and how he's deployed and that I have missed 2 phone calls from my man in her class within a week. She was extremely caring and understanding I almost broke down and cried right there in her office when she said it was ok if I left her class to take a call. Moral of the story; always be in communication with your professors (there not heartless people) you will be surprised how kind hearted many of them are but they have to hide that in there class so as to keep order. There are way too many kids in college who don't want to be there and need a drill instructor instead of a teacher.
I am so full of joy right now I could dance and cry and laugh and sing all at the same time, most likely I'll just cry.
Thank you to my wonderful Bio teacher for understanding.
Semper Fi, Amber joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥