Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Monday, February 14, 2011

♥♥ Valentines Day ♥♥

I must say I have had the most AMAZING valentines day under the currant circumstances. I got a text from my girl Bethany T, saying that I just had to be at her house at 2pm. I was of course thinking of what she could have possibly done. I was like .. hmm... could Donnie have sent me something through her? and she was going to give it to me. Of course I thought maybe just maybe he came home really early and he was there waiting for me ( I Know crazy thought but we get disoriented sometimes...lol).  When I walked in she was like "close your eyes" I was scared... then she led me by the hand and then said "open your eyes".... and this is what I saw.....
           She is the BEST friend of all time !!! I have never had this awesome of a valentines day in the  20 something years I've been alive.  In the great words of Bethany "Donnie is going to have to one up me" lol..
Of course she wasn't done she followed our DELICIOUS lunch with ... one of my all time FAVORITES, canollis....
I must say that I really enjoyed my surprise and as for you Donnie .. just being you and being in my arms is PLENTY for valentines day or any day for that matter I love you babe !!! Stay safe my love, Semper Fi, Amber joy
                                    The Love of my life ♥♥♥♥
~vanilla twilight~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥