Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Missed call = lots of tears....

I'm sure you can guess from the title that I got a call from my amazing man and was in class AGAIN and couldn't answer it. I am already a little emotional and that put me right over the edge  He left a voicemail and he sounded tired and sad and I could tell he was aching to talk to me, hearing that in his voice made me cry lots and lots... had a dry spell then cried some more. In-between  sobs I prayed for him and prayed that God would give him strength for what ever he was going through, It feels as though my heart breaks every time I miss his call. I am sending him my class schedule in my next care package so that he will know when to call me and know when I'm in class. I really really really hope my man tries to call me again tonight. I miss talking to him SO much. My nightly ritual is listening to his voicemails and trying to remind myself  that I will see him again soon. This so hard, I need strength Lord give me grace and strength because I am too weak to go this alone. Semper Fi, Amber Joy

my handsome man    (on right)

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥