Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Equations

What do you get when you mix 3 hours of chemistry class, finding out you gained weight, and PMS ?? I shall tell you I makes you get low grades... I can't express enough how I need to take Extra care of myself during that time of the month. My brain just can't think and have you ever noticed how life is all scrambled and discombobulated  during PMS? I'm just being real here in the great words of my man " Don't let ANYTHING get you down" I added  (even PMS) I will tell you right now I have been quoting that statement daily. Thanks babe for that encouraging Voicemail. Te amo Semper Fi , Amber Joy
google image
How my brain feels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥