Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Monday, February 7, 2011

P.S Sleep with your phone...

Some may think that sleeping with your phone is a ridiculous idea, NOT for me it isn't nor for any other "military girl" (yes we are military) Our men need us supporting them through every detail of their "adventure"even if its as simple as sleeping with our phones so that IF he needs to hear our voice at 3am we will be ready for that call.  I encourage all of you ladies that though you may sleep 40 nights with not so much as a beep out of your phone, your patience and long suffering will be rewarded. 
Keep your Chin up ladies!!

google image

Semper Fi,
  Amber Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥