Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

google image
I think I am ready for snow to be done.. and spring to be here... Until then I will try to think of 5 reasons to be thankful for snow...
1. Its beautiful
2. It makes for "Adventurous" driving
3. It does wonders by making college close and delay on exam days
4. It brings water to many areas so that we will have a well moistened spring for crops to grow
5. hmm... It builds GREAT character in kids and adults alike when you have to shovel.. and shovel and shovel
well there you have it Lets see if you can add to my list make a comment if your out there peoples
Semper Fi , Amber Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments ♥