Welcome to my blog!
I'm really new to the whole blog thing but I'm loving it. I enjoy sharing my life with family & friends and I love expressing my creativity. I also hope to give encouragement to all that cross my path. I hope you enjoy.
Semper Fi !!

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Wonderful Man LOVES me !

Who had an AMAZING morning?? ME !!.... Who got a call from her amazing, wonderful, thoughtful, handsome, Man?? ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot express the excitement I was in and still am in from my wonderful man's call this morning. I am sure I will be floating on cloud nine until he calls again. :) Have I told you how amazing and wonderful my man is?? well he is.. end of story!!  I will go through anything to be his girl no matter how hard life gets. Living life to the fullest is not for the weak hearted. Being with a marine is HARD don't get me wrong but I would choose him a zillion times over again. he is my match, my love. I am so very thankful that God has brought us together.
Heres me floating on cloud nine..... Semper Fi, Amber joy In love with her man :)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/freecountdown.html
    Hey love, here's a countdown til you see Donnie you can add to your page. Go under gadgets and then html java and paste the code in there :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments ♥